Threading is a very old “epilating” (hair removal) technique used by skill beauticians through the ages. Eyebrow threading is the most common threading treatment today, and it is a practice of re-shaping the eyebrows using cotton thread to pull out unwanted hair.
A skilled threader can work precisely on one single hair getting the finest possible eyebrow shape compared to any other hair removal techniques.
Since this technique pulls the hair out from the root, hair will take longer to grow back, and new hair growth will not be coarse. Eyebrow threading not only gives you the desired shape for your eyebrows, but it also helps you manage your eyebrows.
Not only does this technique beautifully shape the eyebrows, it is also more precise, crisp, and cleaner than any other hair removal technique such as waxing and tweezing. Threading can also be applied to other parts of the face to remove any unwanted facial hair.
When eyebrow threading is done correctly, the skin should not be red or irritated for more than a few minutes after the process is completed.
It is a skilled technique and it is rather inexpensive, safe, and hygienic because it does not include any costly chemicals at all.
Threading is a natural, safe, precise and painless form of hair removal technique that can be performed on all skin types.
Why have Threading?
- Unlike waxing, eyebrow threading is safe for all skin types.
- Men and women of all ages can do eyebrow threading. For the person who does not want too much work done on their eyebrows, we can simply trim and thread the extra hair, keeping it more natural.
- Threading can be used to remove a “unibrow,” raise the arch of the brow, or add shape and definition to the brow.
- Threading is mostly gentle on the skin and gives a very clean finish.
- Threading is also less expensive because it does not include any expensive or harsh chemicals or products. It is a quick, neat, and less painful process compared to other methods.
- When we do men’s eyebrows I still keep it manly by trimming the eyebrows and taking off the unwanted extra hair.